Carrot Cake Bites
- 20 oz carrot, finely grated in a food processor
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 almond butter, melted
- 1 scoop plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 6 oz Greek yogurt
2 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 pan
- Combine all ingredients, minus frosting ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix well and add mixture to baking pan; bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix frosting ingredients.
- Once the carrot cake has cooled, spread the frosting evenly and freeze for 30 minutes to set.
- Slice into 16 pieces and enjoy!