Jack-o-Lantern Juice Smoothie with DIY Party Cups
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka honey
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond cashew milk
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Blend all ingredients in blender until mixture reaches desired consistency. Pour into decorated cups and serve immediately.
Supplies for DIY Party Cups:
- Orange plastic cups
- Black sharpie
- Using Pinterest or Google Images, look up different jack-o-lantern faces and designs. Choose your favorite looks and draw them onto the plastic cups. Optional: customize the cups with the names of your party-goers.