Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Manuka Honey
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup smooth Crazy Richards peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup large oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine butter, sugars and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and oats and mix until just combined (don’t over mix). Stir in chocolate chips.
- Lightly grease 2 baking sheets or line with parchment paper. Roll cookie dough into 1″ balls and place 2″ apart on the baking sheet. Press down slightly (the more you flatten them, the thinner they will end up) and bake for 8-10 minutes until just set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Enjoy!